VPGAME Terms of Service
Welcome to VPGAME and thanks for using our services!
To use our services, you must read and comply with the VPGAME Terms of Service (“Terms”). You must read carefully and fully understand all the Terms, in particular those on exemption and limitation of liability.
You have no access to any services provided by VPGAME unless you have read and agreed to all the Terms. Your use of VPGAME services shall be deemed that you have read and agreed to be bound by the Terms. You shall not refuse to fulfill the Terms on the excuse of not understanding it. Therefore, to protect your rights and interests, please read the Terms carefully before registering for our products and services.
If you are under 18 years old (or have not reached the age of majority), please stop reading the Terms and registering. You shall bear all the consequences if you access VPGAME services by concealing your identity information.
I. Scope of the Terms
1. The Terms are entered into by and between you and VPGAME regarding your use of our services. “VPGAME” here refers to Hangzhou VPGAME Network Technology Co., Ltd. and some organizations that may exist and are related to the operation of the services. “User” refers to an individual who uses any services provided by VPGAME and is hereof referred to as “you” in most cases.
2. The services under the Terms refer to the products and services (“Services") provided by VPGAME for users in the light of actual conditions, including but not limited to the virtual goods transaction mall, gaming, game event participation platform, VPGAME forum (BBS), news, comments, and advertising. Because VPGAME may add to or cut down contents of the Services, the specific Services refer to what is provided in practice.
3. You undertake to register at VPGAME with your true identity and that the personal identity information you provide is authentic, complete, and valid. You agree to take legal responsibility for the said information you provide following laws, regulations, and prerequisite clauses.
II. Account and Password Security
1. VPGAME may require you to create a VPGAME account before using the Services. Keep your password confidential to protect your account. Always log out your account when you are done using the Services. You shall bear all consequences by yourself of account hacking, password breach, or other losses incurred by your improper management of your account information.
2. You shall not transfer or lend your account or password to another party. If you know or suspect that your account has been compromised, you must promptly notify VPGAME and have the right to request VPGAME to temporarily prevent your account from login and any activity. At the same time, you must provide us with the personal identity information that agrees with that provided when the said account was registered. VPGAME will verify the information and shall take immediate measures to suspend the said account if the information agrees with that provided during registration. We have the right to refuse your request if you fail to provide valid personal identity information or if the valid identity information you provide does not agree with that provided during registration. In addition, we do not bear any responsibilities or liabilities for any unauthorized use of your account and password resulting from hacking or your negligence.
3. The account that you register is owned by VPGAME and you have the right of use of the account after completing registration. If the account is not used (including login and top-up for the account) within 90 days after registration or for 365 consecutive days, VPGAME has the right to withdraw the account and cancel your personal information that is related to this account, including but not limited to information of registration, grade, and goods.
III. Account Use and Management
1. According to prerequisite clauses, VPGAME is entitled to verify the authenticity and effectiveness of the personal identity information you provide during registration. VPGAME shall take all reasonable technical and managerial measures to ensure your account is secure and valid. You shall keep your password secure and confidential and use your password and account correctly and safely. If any party fails to perform the said duty and therefore causes account and password loss or hacking and violates the civil rights of you and/or others, this party shall bear legal responsibilities that result therefrom.
2. You shall enjoy rights of and bear liabilities for any activity in which your account engages after login.
3. You must promptly notify VPGAME in the way released by VPGAME and have the right to request VPGAME to temporarily prevent your account from login and any activity if you know or suspect that your account or password has been compromised or abnormally used.
4. VPGAME will take measures to suspend the login and any activity of your account as per your request. We have the right to ask you to provide valid personal identity information which agrees with that provided during registration and we will verify the information.
4.1 VPGAME shall take immediate measures to suspend the said account if the information agrees with that provided during registration.
4.2 However, we have the right to refuse your request if you fail to provide valid personal identity information or if the valid identity information you provide does not agree with that provided during registration.
5. To protect your legitimate rights and interests, when you provide VPGAME with the valid personal identity information which shall agree with that provided during registration, VPGAME shall offer necessary assistance and support, including but not limited to proof of register and original registration information, and shall, if necessary, present relevant evidence, information, and data to the administrative and judicial authorities.
IV. Protection of Users’ Personal Information
1. It is a fundamental principle of VPGAME to protect your personal information.
2. You may need to provide some necessary information during registration or using the Services. True identity information may be required in some cases as provided by state laws and regulations. If you provide incomplete information, you may have no or limited access to the Services.
3. As a general rule, you can view and modify at any time the information you have submitted. However, in the light of security and identity recognition (for example, account complaint services), you may not be able to modify initial registration information and other verification information provided during registration.
4. VPGAME will establish a comprehensive management system through a variety of security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
5. VPGAME will not disclose your personal information to any company, organization, or individual other than VPGAME and its related companies without your consent, unless as provided by laws and regulations.
6. VPGAME shall not provide, disclose, or share to any third party your personal identity information provided during registration, including your name, valid identity number, contact details, home address, unless:
6.1 as authorized by you;
6.2 as provided by laws and regulations;
6.3 as required by the administrative or judicial authorities as part of statutory procedures;
6.4 when VPGAME takes legal action or go to arbitration against you to protect VPGAME’s legitimate rights and interests;
V. Using the Services
1. You shall enjoy rights of and undertake liabilities for any activity in which your account engages after login.
2. Unless otherwise agreed between you and VPGAME, you agree that the Services are only for your personal use.
3. You shall use the Services in the way that VPGAME provides or approves. You shall not transfer any right under the Terms.
4. You shall not obstruct, damage, modify or influence the Services with plug-ins, tag-on services, or third-party tools that are not authorized by VPGAME.
5. Your use of programs through the Services is restrained by some codes of conduct embedded in the rules, which all users shall comply with and will be updated on VPGAME's official website from time to time. You shall read, understand, and comply with the rules. VPGAME retains the right to decide which conduct goes against gaming principles and to take measures deemed appropriate by VPGAME in response (including but not limited to warning, deducting virtual money, temporarily or permanently freezing the account, and refusing to offer the Services). VPGAME reserves the right to modify these codes of conduct at any time.
VI. Services Provided “As Is”
You understand and agree that the Services are provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis. VPGAME will do its utmost to provide you with the Services and make sure the Services are coherent and secure. However, VPGAME cannot predict or prevent legal, technical, and other risks at any time, including but not limited to service disruption, data loss and other losses and risks caused by force majeure, viruses, Trojans, hacking, system instabilities, third-party service defects, and government actions.
VII. Using Your Own Devices
1. You understand that you need to use your own terminal devices to access the Services (such as computer and modem), and bear the costs incurred (such as telephone charge and Internet connection fee).
2. You understand and agree that the Services will consume resources such as your terminal devices and bandwidth.
1. You understand and agree that VPGAME, while providing the Services, can send you advertisements and promotion information (including commercial and non-commercial information) by VPGAME or third-party advertisers, whose promotion way and scope are subject to changes without notifying you.
2. VPGAME shall fulfill its duties regarding advertisers in accordance with laws and regulations. At the same time, you shall judge the authenticity of the information in the advertisements and shall bear responsibilities for your judgment. VPGAME bears no liability for any losses or damages caused by your transaction based on the advertisement or the content offered by the said advertiser, except as provided expressly by laws.
IX. Fee-based Services
1. Part of the Services is fee-based, which will be clearly stated on the web pages. If you use such services, you shall comply with relevant agreements. If you do not agree to pay the fees, you can choose not to use the products and services.
2. VPGAME may modify or change the rates or payment ways of the fee-based services based on actual conditions. VPGAME may also start to charge fees for some previously free services. VPGAME will release notification on relevant service web pages before the said modification, change, or starting to charge fees for some previously free services takes effect. If you do not agree to such modification, change, or fee-based contents, you shall stop using the related services.
X. Services or Products Provided by Third Parties
While using third-party products or services on VPGAME, you shall comply with third-party user agreement apart from the Terms. VPGAME and third parties shall be liable for the potential disputes to the extent provided for by laws, regulations, and agreements.
XI. Software for the Services
1. You may need to download software to use the Services. VPGAME grants you a personal, non-transferable, and exclusive permit to the said software. You may use the software solely to access or use the Services.
2. To improve user experience and ensure service security and product function coherence, VPGAME may upgrade the software. You shall upgrade the software to the latest version. Otherwise, VPGAME does not guarantee its proper use.
XII. Intellectual Property Statement
1. VPGAME is the owner of the intellectual property rights in the content (including but not limited to web pages, texts, images, audio, videos, and graphics) provided for you while you use the Services. You or relevant right holders are the owner of the intellectual property rights in the content created through your use of the Services.
2. Except otherwise stated, VPGAME is the owner of the copyrights, patent rights, and other intellectual property rights in the software relying on which VPGAME provides the Services.
3. VPGAME is the owner of the copyrights or trademark rights in “V coins”, “P coins”, “Premium Medals”, “VPGAME”, and the VPGAME logo used in the Services.
4. The said intellectual property rights and those in the content included in the Services are protected by law. No party is allowed to use or create any derivative works in any form without written permission by VPGAME, you, or relevant right holders.
XIII. Users’ Offenses
1. You shall comply with laws and regulations during your use of the Services and shall not use the Services to engage in illegal activities, including but not limited to:
(1) publication, transmission, dissemination, and storage of any content endangering national security and unity, undermining social stability, violating public order and good custom, abusive, defamatory, obscene, containing violence and any other content that violates the laws and regulations of China;
(2) publishing, transmitting, spreading and storing content infringing on intellectual property rights, trade secrets, and other legitimate rights;
(3) maliciously inventing fictions to hide the truth so as to mislead and deceive others;
(4) issuing, transferring and spreading advertising information and spam;
(5) other actions prohibited by laws and regulations.
2. If you violate the clause, relevant state organs or agencies may prosecute or fine you, or impose other sanctions, and may require VPGAME to assist them. If damages are done, you shall compensate for losses caused to VPGAME or a third party by your violation according to law and VPGAME will not bear any responsibilities.
3. If VPGAME discovers or receives reports by others that the content you have released is in violation of this clause, VPGAME has the right to make an independent judgment and adopt technologies to delete, block or sever links. Meanwhile, VPGAME has the right to adopt measures, including but not limited to suspending or terminating services, restricting, freezing or terminating your account or having you held accountable, depending on the nature of your offense.
4. Any damages to third parties due to your violation of this clause shall be your responsibility; you shall also compensate for losses suffered by VPGAME.
XIV. Compliance with Local Laws and Regulations
1. You shall comply with relevant local laws and regulations and respect the morals and customs in the course of using the Services. If you violate local laws, regulations, morals, or customs, you shall be solely responsible for it.
2. You shall avoid involving VPGAME in political and public events in your use of the Services. Otherwise, VPGAME has the right to suspend or terminate the Services provided for you.
XV. Content Sent and Spread by Users and Handling of Third-Party Complaints
1. Content sent or spread by you through the Services (including but not limited to web pages, texts, images, audio, videos, and graphics) shall be your responsibility.
2. The content you send or spread shall be legitimately sourced, which means that the content shall be owned by you or that you have gained the right holder's authorization.
3. You agree that VPGAME may use the content sent or spread by you for the performance of the Terms or to provide the Services.
4. In case that VPGAME receives notification from the right holder who claims that the content you have sent or spread violates his or her rights, VPGAME has the right to make an independent judgment and take measures such as deleting, screening, or severing the link.
XVI. Force Majeure and Other Indemnifications
1. You understand and agree that your use of the Services may be interrupted due to risk factors such as force majeure. Force majeure refers to unforeseeable, insuperable, and inevitable objective events with significant impact on one party or both parties, including but not limited to natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, pestilence, and storms as well as social events such as war, riots, acts of government and so on. If the preceding situation occurs, VPGAME will endeavor to cooperate with related organizations without delay to restore the Services promptly. As to damages brought to you, VPGAME will be exempted from responsibility.
2. VPGAME will not be liable for service disruptions or blocking caused by the following situations:
(1) damage caused by virus attack, Trojans or other malicious programs and hacking;
(2) failure of your or VPGAME’s computer software, systems, hardware and communication lines;
(3) your improper operation;
(4) use of the Services in unauthorized ways.
3. You understand and agree that you may encounter risks from network information or other users’ activities when using the Services. VPGAME will not be liable for the authenticity, availability, and legitimacy of any information nor the damage caused by these torts. These risks include but are not limited to:
(1) receipt of messages containing threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal content from an anonymous person or someone using a pseudonym;
(2) being misled or deceived by others or any resulting or potentially resulting psychological and physical injuries as well as economic losses arising from the use of the Services under the Terms;
(3) other risks due to network information or user activities.
4. You understand and agree that the Services are not designed for specific purposes including but not limited to nuclear facilities, military use, medical facilities, communications, and other important areas. VPGAME will not bear legal responsibilities from failure to comply with the preceding purposes that leads to injury or death, property damage, and environmental destruction caused by software or services.
5. VPGAME’s right to handle illegal content obtained according to the Terms shall not constitute VPGAME’s obligations or commitments. VPGAME cannot guarantee the timely detection or handling of offenses.
6. You should not believe money borrowing, request for passwords, or other network information relating to property in any case. Please make sure to verify the identity of the person involved concerning any operation related to property. In addition, please always pay attention to VPGAME’s tips for preventing fraudulent crimes.
XVII. Execution and Change of the Terms
1. By using VPGAME services, you expressly have read the Terms and consent to be bound by the Terms.
2. VPGAME has the right to modify the Terms if necessary. You can check out the latest version of the Terms on the relevant service page.
3. If you continue to use the software or services provided by VPGAME after the Terms have been modified, it will be deemed that you have accepted the modified Terms. If you do not accept the modified Terms, you shall stop using the software or services provided by VPGAME.
XVIII. Change, Interruption, and Termination of the Services
1. Given the exceptional nature of Internet services, you agree that VPGAME has the right to change, suspend or terminate part or all of the Services (including fee-based services) at any time. VPGAME may change, suspend, or terminate free services without notifying you or bearing any responsibility to you or any third party. VPGAME shall notify you before changing, suspend, or terminating fee-based services and shall provide you with equivalent and alternative fee-based services. If you are not willing to accept the alternative services, VPGAME shall refund to you the service fees minus the fees of used services depending on your actual use.
2. You understand and agree that VPGAME will overhaul or maintain the platform or relevant equipment (such as the website and mobile networks) on a regular or irregular basis and will not be liable for any interruption of network services within a reasonable length of time caused by such overhauling or maintenance. But VPGAME will notify you in advance wherever possible.
3. As regards the new versions of VPGAME Services (including but not limited to VPGAME’s platform for virtual goods transaction and accessorial software), VPGAME can decide at its discretion whether to reserve the rights to add new features and functions to the Services and to fix and update the software programming. VPGAME may decide at its discretion to modify, suspend, or terminate your access to the Services of any version, and/or disable the Services you have used or installed without notifying you, so as to overhaul, improve, and/or update relevant technologies or on other reasonable grounds. VPGAME bears no liabilities for the direct or indirect losses caused by the release and/or non-release of new versions of the Services.
4. VPGAME may suspend or terminate your access to the Services immediately without notice if any of the following events occur:
(1) You shall submit truthful information according to law, but the personal information you provide is untrue or inconsistent with the registration information and you fail to provide reasonable proof thereof;
(2) You have released illegal information, gravely breached social morals, broken relevant laws and regulations or the Terms;
(3) Laws and regulations or the authorities require;
(4) For security or other situations as required.
5. VPGAME has the right to terminate your access to the Services in case of your misconduct while using the Services.
6. If you have provided untrue registration identity information, or have breached the Terms, VPGAME has the right to terminate your access to all or part of the Services for a period that is deemed reasonable by VPGAME depending on the actual situation. VPGAME shall inform you of the termination and the termination period.
5. VPGAME has the right to charge fees as provided in the Terms. If you fail to pay fees in full within due time, VPGAME has the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Services.
6. You have the responsibility to back up the data stored in the Services. If your access to the Services is terminated, VPGAME has the right to permanently remove your data from the server. After your access to the Services is terminated, VPGAME has no obligation to return the data to you.
XIX. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
1. The Terms are executed in Xihu District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, People's Republic of China.
2. The establishment, entry into force, implementation, interpretation, and dispute settlement of the Terms shall be governed by applicable laws of the People’s Republic of China (excluding the Conflict Law).
3. Dispute or disagreement arising between you and VPGAME shall be first settled through friendly negotiation; if it fails, you agree to submit the dispute or disagreement to the People’s Court with jurisdiction over the signing place of the Terms.
4. Headings are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of the Terms.
5. If any part of the Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining terms will remain in effect and binding on both parties.
1. No matter if your parents or Guardians agree, you must reach the age of majority before using the Services.
2. If you are under 18 years old (or have not reached the age of majority), please stop reading the Terms and registering.
If you have any comments or suggestions regarding the Terms and the Services, please send an email to VPGAME’s customer service department at [email protected] We are happy to offer you the necessary help.
Hangzhou VPGAME Technology Co., Ltd.