The fourth round of item unlocking process has begun. Users can click on ‘Apply’ via your ‘Locked items’ tab to proceed with the application.
Current round compensation limit: 100% of the remaining locked items. You can't sell or predict with locked items.
With regards to unlocking items via ‘original items’ and ‘items with equivalent value’:
—— Users with many medium to big items (i.e. Dragonclaw Hook, Shattered Greatsword, Kantusa, Rotten Stache, Arcana, etc) are recommended to use ‘Original Items’ method to retrieve your items, so as to ensure that you will get back the same items
—— Users with mostly small items are recommended to use ‘items with equivalent value’ to retrieve your items. The system will automatically round up your item value.
For items worth less than 0.5$, we recommend you to tick the option in inventory to convert low value items into P coins automatically.
Also users now can cancel the compensation order to change the compensation plan if one of the plans is taking too long.(For example, CSGO user A submitted a original cosmetics compensation for his items, but it takes a while so he can close the order manually and resubmit for equivalent value compensation)
The unlocking system can be divided into 3 processes: 1.Apply for compensation 2.System processes the order 3.Receive compensation
1. Check your locked items inventory. After clicking the“Apply” button, you will see your“Current Compensation Limit”.
2. After selecting the items you want to unlock, you can choose from 2 methods of compensation. “Items with Equivalent Value” or ”Original Items”.
3. After you submit the order, you will be able to see the details.
4. Upon accepting the compensation, you will receive the items. If you are unsatisfied with the items you received, you are eligible to reapply one more time. If you have any other questions please contact our Customers Service.
1. Is the process for unlocking items on a first-come-first-serve basis?
- Yes, the sequence for unlocking is based on the time of submission, starting from the earliest submission
2. Will I receive many spare items if I unlock using the equivalent value method?
- It will not break up your items into many smaller ones, and you will be given an item with a similar value
- If you are not satisfied with the items you received, you can redo the unlocking process, or you can contact our customer service
3. If I am willing to trade for smaller items, will the process be faster?
- Unfortunately, it will not speed up the process, but it will be faster than choosing ‘original items’.
4. Are the process linked for the Dota and CSGO items?
- Dota and CSGO items are unlocked separately, and each will have their own unlocking value
5. If I only have 1 item, will the compensation be done in 1 shot?
- If you only have 1 item, the compensation will be completed in 1 shot
6. Is the unlocking feature available on the APP or only on the website?
- The unlocking feature is currently not available on the APP. Kindly log into the website to begin your unlocking process
7. If my inventory consist of many big items such as Dragonclaw Hook, Shattered Greatsword, which method of compensation would you recommend?
- Users with many big items are recommended to use ‘Original Items’ method to retrieve your items, so as to ensure that you will get back the same items